My Life...Who needs it?

This is just a little insight into my life. I hope it gives you a giggle or whatever.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Venture Into Dorkdum

Howdy. Ok...second posting. I'm in the middle of doing my economics midterm. It is making me sick. I mean, I get so nervous about econ. I'm not sure why...I'm not an economics major. It's just something I have to do. Anyway...

So, my day was uneventful. Went to class...came home...did some econ...now i'm wasting time on my blog. Hopefully, I won't be the only one wasting time on my blog. Well, I really need to get back to my homework. I'm feel anxious about it. Oh...it makes my heart tense. I hate econ!

For those of you who don't have to do econ, thank your lucky stars. Although, life could be worse...

1 Comments:

Blogger _paul said...

you gotta link to MY blog annie! Do it! I'm gonna link to yours, so it's only fair.

Anyway, I sure am glad I don't have to take economics. Blech. How's statistics goin'?

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home