My Life...Who needs it?

This is just a little insight into my life. I hope it gives you a giggle or whatever.

Friday, March 24, 2006

IT'S POLKA TIME!!

I'm at my friend Scott's house posting a blog. Read El Bloggo de Julie. It's really good (she's my friend Julie from school. she's super rad). If I'm posting on my blog, can you imagine how much fun this party is? But the conversation isn't about me, so I could really care less about talking to anyone else. Just kidding. I'm just a little obsessed about my blog. Three bottles of beer are currently on the wall. More beers will be coming...

4 Comments:

Blogger juBlie said...

it's JUBLIE, not julie. Geesh, don't want to give away my real name. haha.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's 1:57 am on sunday. i have to post on webct for todd's class, but i am procrastinating. surprise!

10:59 PM  
Blogger _paul said...

but... is there REALLY a polka? 'Cause no blogger blogs when there's polka to be... polked?

4:37 AM  
Blogger _paul said...

mmmmmm bacon.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home