My Life...Who needs it?

This is just a little insight into my life. I hope it gives you a giggle or whatever.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

School school school school school school

Ok, maybe my thing with Mr. Wizard is a bit on the lame side. And, Kendra, I don't hate you. Please, he's just a stupid boy. No biggie. Well, I am in the middle of the seventh ring of hell, also known as the middle of the spring semester. I want to be finished. I want the summer to come. I WANT TO GO TO WALES TO SEE PAM AND DAVE ENTER INTO WEDDED BLISS, for Christ's sake! I mean, come on! By the by, visit Pam's blog to see where the lovely bride will wed her handsome groom. Truly lovely...truly handsome...kinda barfie....just kidding! Ok, well, I'm off to do....econ...yes more econ....maybe I'll mix in some public finance, just to go a little crazy. Who knows what the night will bring!

4 Comments:

Blogger _paul said...

in my rather limited experience, I have found that econ + public finance = sweet, sweet intoxication. SO... make sure you line up a responsible DD before you even dare mix your homeworks.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dreaded school. oh how i hate thee. the heart of darkness beckons. i think it has tainted my heart as well. maybe that's the source of my malaise.

8:06 PM  
Blogger _paul said...

would you say, cathy, that it's a directed malaise, or more of a general malaise? just curious.

Oh, and why don't you comment on MY blog cathykins? It makes me sad. :'(

9:28 AM  
Blogger _paul said...

I'd to it, too. I'd call it a Cry Latte, and tell 'em it's similar to Chai...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home