My Life...Who needs it?

This is just a little insight into my life. I hope it gives you a giggle or whatever.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Public Finance

Ok, y'all. I've just finished my public finance problem set and I feel I can truly solve this country's budgeting problems. All it takes is a little perseverence and dedication. Oh, yes, I feel I have been given the tools to fix this great problem. Or, I'm deliusional. One of the two. Mokey, my beautiful sweet angel kitty, is glad I am done now because she can sit on my lap. She's very happy. And so am I. Good night to one and all. Good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's both.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your blog about trump bankrupt - as it is along the same lines I thought I would share this link with you. We were paying far too much for family things like clothes for us and the kids, games consoles inc the new Wii and soon to be PS3, car insurance/home insurance/pet insurance, broadband, mobile phones, landline calls, home and garden items, camping equipment and utilities/loans etc - you name it, we were spending too much on it.

Then a friend of mine recommended a site called www.bargainplace.co.uk. We were able to get cheaper electricity, gas, mobile phone, broadband and loan deals at bargainplace. Thanks to my friend (and the site) I am saving something like £100 a month and can afford an extra holiday abroard each year. Booked of course on www.bargainplace.co.uk. Thanks bargainplace ;-) !!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home