My Life...Who needs it?

This is just a little insight into my life. I hope it gives you a giggle or whatever.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Soccer Moms of the world, unite!

I really need to get this off my chest. For all you hipster boys, and you know who you are, stop with the soccer mom hair-dos!!!! You know, the backcombed, hair shell that many a young man has been sporting lately...knock it off!!! For the love of Holy Christopher, there is so little in the world for a soccer mom to identify herself. She is all about her family. Her childrens' activities, her husband's immaturity...all she has that is all for her is her hair. Her ridiculous, rat nest hair...it is all she has. And she's damn proud of it. So, please, I beg you, stop with the soccer mom hair, boys. It really doesn't look that good. Trust me.

2 Comments:

Blogger _paul said...

*I* don't have soccer mom hair do I? Egads I hope not.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many hipster boys do you think read your blog?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home